EKO lubricants are produced from high quality raw materials and are designed to cover a wide range of lubrication applications, from the simplest to the most demanding.
When designing EKO lubricants, all the REACH requirements for safe use of chemicals and the CLP Regulation for the classification, labeling and packaging of chemicals apply.
The technical support team for EKO lubricants, with its specialist executives, proposes solutions to technical issues related to product specifications and lubrication applications.
The activity of designing, producing, handling, storing and trading EKO lubricants is certified according to the standards:
- EN ISO 9001 for quality management
- EN ISO 14001 for environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 for the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
These certifications demonstrate the unquestionable commitment of EKO:
- In the monitoring and adoption, as far as possible, of international technological and scientific developments
- In the provision of products and services, as agreed with the customer or even better, with full and accurate technical data about the quality, specifications and safe use of its products
- In the constant effort to increase customer satisfaction
- To the protection and promotion of the natural environment